For the past year, children have mostly been stuck inside, in front of a computer for school, and on a device during free time. And as much as parents have tried to keep their children active, it’s been a struggle with the limitations of many activities. But now, as communities begin opening back up in […]
The Moo Duk Kwan was founded by the late Grandmaster Hwang Kee in 1945. After the Korea war nine major Kwans were formed. In 1955, the President of Korea asked that all the Kwan’s unite under the name of Taekwondo. At this time Hwang Kee resisted. In 1960 he renamed the art Soo Bahk Do. […]
- Emotional & Social Stages Of Development For A 3 & 4 Year Old
- Intellectual & Physical Stages Of Development For A 3 & 4 Year Old
- Explaining to your child that success doesn’t come easy and it takes hard work and dedication
- Is It Rude, Is It Mean, Is It Bullying?
- Easy and Vital Tips to Stay Safe on Halloween